(circa 1785 - 3 September 1878)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||3rd great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S917] Alice P. Huntley, "John Huntley and Descendants", New England Historic Genalogical Register 100(1946):261-271; 101(1947):56-63,141-152,199-212: names, dates, places; 101(1947):203.
- [S917] Alice P. Huntley, "John Huntley and Some of His Descendants", date; 100(1947):203.
- [S948] ARTHUR WENTWORTH HAMILTON EATON, The History OF KINGS COUNTY NOVA SCOTIA : HEART OF THE ACADIAN LAND : GIVING A SKETCH OF THE FRENCH AND THEIR EXPULSION; AND A HISTORY OF THE NEW ENGLAND PLANTERS WHO CAME IN THEIR STEAD : WITH MANY GENEALOGIES 1604 - 1910 (Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Company, 1910), pg. 713; names, dates, relationships, places.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, names, relationships, dates; Find A Grave Memorial# 118333474; with headstone photo.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), names, dates, places; 120(1966):15.
- [S955] Mrs. George Jess household, 1851 Nova Scotia, Canada Census, unknown county, Nova Scotia; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada: Nova Scotia Archives and Records Management (NSARM).
- [S18] Historical Vital Statistics - Births Marriages Deaths (Halifax, Nova Scotia: Nova Scotia Historical Vital Statistics, 2010), parents' names; Registration Year: 1869; Book 1826; Page 36; No. 174.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.