(27 July 1666 - 26 July 1718)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S306] Wallingford, Connecticut Vital Records, confirmed by Torrey vols. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), 1:50.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), vol. III, pg.171; wife Elizabeth.
- [S807] Joseph Perkins Beach, Author and Compiler, History of Cheshire, Connecticut from 1694 to 1840 : Including Prospect, Which, As Columbia Parish, Was A Part of Cheshire Until 1829 (Cheshire, Connecticut: Lady Fenwick Chapter, D.A.R., 1912), pg 562; gives date as 15 January 1684.
- [S813] Charles Henry Stanley Davis, History of Wallingord, Connecticut, From its Settlement in 1670 to the Present Time, Including Meriden, Which Was One of Its Parishes Until 1806, And Cheshire Which Was Incorporated In 1780 (Meriden, Connecticut: the author, 1870), pg. 846; name, date 1684.
- [S702] Connecticut Vital Records to 1870, online at: American Ancestors.org: Sept. 2015, Middletown, LR1:18; pg. 297. From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, vol. III pg 162 date.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, vol. III pg 162.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.