Maria Eva Heckler1
(4 January 1799 - 10 March 1881)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||3rd great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S508] Joseph Ohlheiser will (30 December 1862), Joseph Ohlheiser Will, vol. 7; ppg. 247-252, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.Johannes Joseph (Joseph) names her in the will as his dear wife.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial# 127676960; Frau von J Ohlheiser; photo, no dates, age is shown as 82 yr. 2mo. 6 days (SCT photograph confirms).
- [S657] Jane Williams, Compiler, Lee/Ayers/Williams/Ryan Family Tree, online at: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=REG&db=janew&id=I1320; (RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project), accessed 8 Sep 2009, gives date and location.
- [S657] Lee/Ayers/Williams/Ryan Family Tree, 8 Sep 2009, gives date, location and Parish.
- [S854] Melissa Anne Royston Hahn photographer, Grave Marker for Joannes Joseph Ohlheiser, Photograph, 24 Nov 2015, North Street Cemetery, Auburn, Cayuga Co., New York, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy (Tracy Home Office), shows age and date of death.
- [S508] Joseph Ohlheiser Will vol. 7; ppg. 247-252.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com, Find A Grave Memorial# 127676960; Frau von J Ohlheiser; photo, no dates, age is 82 yr. 2mo. 6 days.
- [S871] Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at New York 1820-1897, Ship Queen Victoria; Microcopy Series M237; Roll 63; Frame 118; (Washington D.C.: National Archives) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database, pg. 003, Nos. 123-130.
- [S519] Journal of Joseph Ohlheiser (Juniata, Nebraska), information extracted by Harold Russell Ohlheiser, on 23 July 1970. Notes, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). From the hand-written notes of Harold Ohlheiser: "Information was taken from a small (3"x5") brown leather covered book called a 'Ledger' which was with the papers of RJO Sr. (Robert J. Ohlheiser, Sr.). In front cover of the ledger is written: 'Joseph Heiser, South Wales, Erie Co., N.Y.' and undoubtedly belonged to J.O. Jr. (Joseph Ohlheiser Jr.)."
- [S518] Unknown, Map of SheldonTownship, Wyoming Co., New York (n.p.: n.pub., 1850 - 1856), Photocopy of the map was made by Carlton Ohlheiser during visit to Library of Congress in 1987, locates J. Oldhiser property in Sheldon on map dated 1850 - 1856.
- [S657] Lee/Ayers/Williams/Ryan Family Tree, 8 Sep 2009, gives July date and name of vessel.
- [S523] Wyoming County - Deeds: Liber 13; Page 258; Town 9; Lot 10; Range 4;, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S523] Wyoming County Deeds: Liber 40; Page 378; Town 9; Lot 9; Range 4;, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy.
- [S523] Wyoming County Deeds: Liber 40; Page 384; Town 9; Lot 9/10; Range 4;, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy.
- [S618] Warranty Deed From Joseph Ohlheiser and Mary Eva his wife to Joseph Ohlheiser Jr., Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S521] Joseph Old Hegser household, 1850 U.S. Census, Wyoming Co., New York, population schedule, Sheldon, Sheet 23 (printed) 45 (by hand), dwelling 369, family 369. Washington: National Archives. Includes two grandchildren, sons daughter.
- [S522] Joseph Old Hegser, Owner of Farm, 1860 U.S. Census, Non-Population Schedule 4 Schedule 4. - Productions of Agriculture, Sheldon, Wyoming Co., New York. Sheet 471, Washington: National Archives.
- [S510] Joseph Ohlhiser household, 1860 U.S. Census, Erie Co., New York, population schedule, Colden, Sheet no. 130 - written in space provided; 348 stamped in opposite corner, dwelling 1068, family 1054; Washington: National Archives.
- [S855] Martin Simmons household, 1865 New York State Census, Cayuga Co., New York, population schedule, 2nd Ward - Auburn, Sheet 13 Line 42, dwelling 71.
- [S856] Mary E. Ohlheiser household, 1870 U.S. Census, Cayuga, New York, population schedule, Morovia, Town of Owasco, Sheet no. 26, dwelling 238, family 245; Washington: National Archives.
- [S858] George Ohlheiser household, 1875 New York State Census, Cayuga Co., New York, population schedule, Auburn, Sheet 32, Line 20, dwelling 267, family 313, Salt Lake City: Family Search.
- [S857] Frank Simons household, 1880 U.S. Census, Mecosta Co., Michagan, population schedule, Wheatland, Enumeration District 176, Page No. 17. Line #5, dwelling 136, family 136, Washington: National Archives.
- [S657] Lee/Ayers/Williams/Ryan Family Tree, 8 Sep 2009, date and place.
- [S1103] Deutschland, Baden, Erzbistum Freiburg, katholische Kirchenbücher, 1678-1930, online at Family Search: www.familysearch.org; Citing: Baptism, Spechbach, Heidelberg, Baden, Deutschland, 7, Erzbischöfliches Archiv Freiburg (Archbishop's Archives), Germany; accessed 23 June 2018.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.