Helena Marcella Harrigan
(December 1894 - 2 October 1942)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||Great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S445] Edward Harrigan household, 1900 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 33 Grove St, Taunton Ward 3, Enumeration District 222, Page No. 186 A, Sheet No. 10, dwelling 132, family 219; Washington: National Archives.
- [S446] Edward Harrigan household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 105 East Water St, Taunton Ward 6, Enumeration District 280, Page No. 455, Sheet No. 19 A, dwelling 282, family 377; Washington: National Archives.
- [S445] Edward Harrigan household, 1900 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, Indicates she was 5 years old, born in Dec. 1894.
- [S478] Massachusetts Vital records Index to Marriages [1916-1970] (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, unknown publish date). Facsimile edition, accessed online at ancestry.com 11 Sept. 2013, Index to Marriages - Taunton 1919, Vol. 72, Pg. 423.
- [S455] Weygand Family Tombstone Photograph, July 1997; Photograph taken by Lynne Helene Corkum Tracy at Mayflower Cemetery, Broadway, Taunton, Massachusetts, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy (Tracy Home Office), Gives years of birth and death... gives name as Lena M. Weygand.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.