(circa 1646 - after 11 January 1691)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S293] Lucius Barnes Barbour, “Middletown, Connecticut Vital Records to 1870,” Vital Records, New England Historic Genealogical Society, Connecticut Vital Records to 1870: ( AmericanAncestors.org ); Accessed: 2016.
- [S292] Letter from Steven Newton (unknown author address) to Sean C. Tracy, 17 January 2006; AM5 NOTE 110 Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office).
- [S293] Lucius Barnes Barbour, “Middletown, CT Vital Records - Barbour”, Middletown, LR1:7; pg. 205; gives names - groom's name is recorded "Antony" - and date of marriage; name of bride's father - no parents named for groom.
- [S360] The Public Records of the Colony of Connecticut From 1636 to 1776 (Hartford, Connecticut: Press of the Case, Lockwood & Brainard Company [etc.], unknown publish date). Transcribed and Edited, in Accordance with a Resolution of the General Assembly, Vol. II. pg. 226; of Middletown: refers to Prob. Rec.III. 123.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), vol. III pg 161.
- [S702] Connecticut Vital Records to 1870, online at: American Ancestors.org: Sept. 2015, Middletown, LR1:8; pg. 332. From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928.
- [S651] Charles William Manwaring, Compiler, A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records. Hartford District, 1635 to 1750, Three vols. (Hartford, Connecticut: The Author, 1906), 1:458-459;names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.