(15 May 1646 - 24 January 1670/71)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004).
- [S256] Bradley Genealogy & Ancestors, online at: http://www.ancestors-genealogy.com/bradley/i0000078.htm#i77; accessed: Oct 2017.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), pg. 280; Gore, John; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S196] David Pane-Joyce - Compiler, online http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/report/, D. Pane-Joyce (online publication), updated Sep 2012, https://mathcs.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/report/rr02/rr02_185.html#P6342 ; citing: J. Devlin, “Dunham–Wilcox–Trott–Kirk,” http://dunhamwilcox.net/ ; accessed 11 Oct 2017.
- [S428] Donald Lines Jacobus, The American Genealogist (New Haven, Connecticut: n.pub., 2009), 64(1989):75; Douglas Richardson, Major Ambrose London ... Further Observations; infers ages of Elizabeth and Mary Gore citing Jacobus, The Granberry Family.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 115 (1961):253-254; McClure Meredith Howland, Three New England Families.
- [S196] Pane - Joyce Genealogy, Sep 2012, https://mathcs.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/report/rr02/rr02_469.html#P6343 ; citing Savage's Dictionary; accessed 11 Oct 2017.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Marriage to Hannah Gore.
- [S196] Pane - Joyce Genealogy, Sep 2012.
- [S648] James Savage, Savage, pg. 280; Gore, John; marriage inferred, names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.