(18 July 1686 - 27 March 1766)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S341] Hopestill Tyler will (before 17 Oct 1762), Probate records of Norwich, Connecticut, Vols. 1-3 v.3,: these probate records confirm Hopestill Tyler was married to an Anna (Annah), Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S373] Willard I. Tyler Brigham, The Tyler Genealogy - The Descendants of Job Tyler, of Andover, Massachusetts, 1619 - 1700 (Plainfield, N.J. & Tylerville, Conn.: Cornelius B. Tyler & Rollin Tyler, 1912), pg. 59.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Death date: 27 Mar 1766; Death place: Preston;.
- [S157] Ida < and e-mail address>, [TRACY] Tracy/Tyler tidbit from "Ruth (Tracy) (Reynolds) Munsell's Bible Entries", listserve message to Rootsweb.com, TRACY-L, 3 April 2001, Information from The Reynolds Family Association of America 189201922, thirty-First Annual Report (pg 44-45); by: Marion H. Reynolds; Brooklyn, NY; Press of Brooklyn Eagle, 1922;. Hereinafter cited as "Ruth Tracy's Bible Entries."
- [S341] Probate records of Norwich v.3,.
- [S703] Hopestill Tyler will (5 January 1764), Will Administration Papers - Distribution, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.