(circa 1836 - 19 October 1897)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||3rd great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S469] Margaretha Früh, Certificate of Baptism - Photocopy (20 October 1861), Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office. The certificate of baptism does not show the name of the church or instituion which issued it.
- [S1092] Peter Frueh household, 1880 U.S. Census, Kings Co., New York, population schedule, 96 Moore St., Brooklyn, Enumeration District 152, Sheet 31, dwelling 103, family 1; Washington: National Archives. , names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1095] Peter Früh household, 1892 New York State Census, Kings Co., New York, population schedule, 96 Moore St.16th Ward, Brooklyn, 22nd Election District, 7, LINES 16 & 17; Salt Lake City: Family Search. , names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1093] New York, New York, Extracted Death Index, 1862-1948, database on-line (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2014). Indices prepared by the Italian Genealogical Group and the German Genealogy Group, and used with permission of the New York City Department of Records/Municipal Archives., Gives age at death, date and place.
- [S1096] "Russia Birth and Baptism, 1755-1719
", online at Family Search: www.familysearch.org ; GS Film No: 1,883,193;; Citing: reference p540-15 Freudenthal; accessed 19 June 2018 . Vol. 828-14/9; pg. 335; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1032] “Family Search - Memories, Photos, and Stories,” The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Family Search: ( https://familysearch.org ); ; https://www.familysearch.org/search/linker?pal=/ark:/61903/1:1:244G-CVK&id=LKM7-QWP&hinting=%2Ftree%2Fperson%2Fdetails%2FLKM7-QWP&icid=ft-hinting; accessed June 2018; marriage inferred from parents' names.
- [S1093] NY,NY Death Index 1862-1948, Gives age at death, date and place; Certificate No.17081.
- [S1094] Peter Früh household, 1875 New York State Census, Kings Co., New York, population schedule, Brooklyn, Sheet 9, Line 33, dwelling 28, family 92, Salt Lake City: Family Search. , names, events, dates, relationships, locations; shows wife's name as Annie and Margaretha is named as Maggie.
- [S1095] Peter Früh household, 1892 New York State Census, Kings Co., New York, names, events, dates, locations.
- [S1092] Peter Frueh household, 1880 U.S. Census, Kings Co., New York.
- [S1032] “Family Search”, https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/KT32-DFJ?1=1&parents=LKM7-QWP_297H-25X; accessed June 2018.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.