(6 October 1861 - 30 July 1939)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
(Margaret [Maggie] Freugh)
1861 - 1939
|Relationship||2nd great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S469] Margaretha Früh, Certificate of Baptism - Photocopy (20 October 1861), Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office. The certificate of baptism does not show the name of the church or instituion which issued it; The certificate does not name the church that issued it; it could not have been prepared contemporaneously as the generic form has the year pre-printed as 19__, and is overwritten with 1861.
- [S469] Margaretha Früh, Certificate of Baptism; unknown location.
- [S1094] Peter Früh household, 1875 New York State Census, Kings Co., New York, population schedule, Brooklyn, Sheet 9, Line 33, dwelling 28, family 92, Salt Lake City: Family Search. , names, events, dates, relationships, locations; shows wife's name as Annie and Margaretha is named as Maggie.
- [S472] Charles Weygand and Margaretha Früh marriage, 26 November 1882, in records of the Trinity Reformed Church of Brooklyn, N.Y. (Certified copy of the marriage certificate, given by Rev. Geo. g. Wacker, 15 March 1939, Custodian of Records, 66-30 -- 60th Place, Ridgewood, Brooklyn, N.Y.): Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office, gives date of marriage, their dates and places of birth.
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 31 Van Buren St., Ward 8 (part), Precinct B, Enumeration District 246, Page No. 3451 (hand-written), Sheet No. 2 B, dwelling 282, family 377; Washington: National Archives. , Charles and Margaret had been married 28 years.
- [S471] Recollections of Dorothy Weygand Corkum (Avon, Connecticut), information given to Lynne Helene Corkum Tracy, c. 1985. Hand annotated notes, Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office), gives the date.
- [S470] "Funeral Services", Unattributed Newspaper Clipping, Taunton, Massachusetts, c. 3 August 1939, the article was probably published on 3 August 1939 as it makes reference to the funeral having been held on Wednesday, and the date of her death was 30 July, a Sunday.
- [S470] "Funeral Services,"Unattributed Newspaper Clipping, c. 3 August 1939, the article was probably published on 2 November 1939 as it makes reference to the funeral having been held on Wednesday, and the date of her death was 30 October, a Monday.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Margaret "Maggie" Frueh Weygand.
- [S475] Charles Georg Weygand, Certificate of Naturalization - Photocopy, Petition, Vol. 5, pg. 1086; Stub, Vol. 7253, pg. 21, gives physical description, names of family members, previous nationality (27 March 1911); Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S1092] Peter Frueh household, 1880 U.S. Census, Kings Co., New York, population schedule, 96 Moore St., Brooklyn, Enumeration District 152, Sheet 31, dwelling 103, family 1; Washington: National Archives. , names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, family on two pages.
- [S461] Charles G Weygand household, 1930 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 79 Van Buren St., Ward 8 (part), Precinct B, Taunton, Enumeration District 3-239, Page No. 7951 (hand-written), Sheet No. 3 B, dwelling 53, family 61; Washington: National Archives.
- [S473] "Golden Wedding Day Is Observed By Mr. And Mrs. Weygand", Taunton Daily Gazette, Taunton, Massachusetts, 27 November 1931, gives address.
- [S1102] Anna Fruh Will (unknown date), Anna M. Früh Last Will and Testament; Kings County Surrogate's Court; Liber 517 of Wills pg. 215; Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.Names, events, relationships, locations (will undated).
- [S471] Recollections, Dorothy Weygand Corkum, c. 1985.
- [S460] Chas G Weygand household, 1910 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, shows as child of Chas. G. and Margaret Weygand.
- [S480] Jay and Delene Holbrook, compilers, Massachusetts Vital and Town Records (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute), Births Registered in the City of Taunton, Mass., for the year 1900, pg 229.
- [S480] Massachusetts Vital and Town Records, Deaths Registered in the City of Taunton, Mass., for the year 1905, pg 167.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.