(20 November 1751 - 23 November 1818)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S107] Ronald V. Jackson - compiler, Ohio Census, 1790-1890 (n.p.: Accelerated Indexing Systems, unknown publish date). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999. Compiled and digitized by Mr. Jackson and AIS from microfilmed schedules of the U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses, and/or census substitutes.
- [S108] Index to the Compiled Military Service Records for the Volunteer Soldiers Who Served During the War of 1812 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, unknown publish date).
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S136] Patricia Law Hatcher, Abstract of Graves of Revolutionary Patriots (Dallas, Texas: Pioneer Heritage Press, 1987). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999.
- [S137] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Deaths, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S110] Edmund West, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Births, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Family Data Collection - Individual Records). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1754; Birth city: Brownsville; Birth state: PA.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/; Data entered by volunteers and needs verification of sources, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Ferguson-690; accessed 3 May 2017; citing: ROCKEY, J. L. and R. J. Bancroft < http://genealogytrails.com/ohio/clermont/history_1880pg13.html >, History of Cermont Count Ohio, Chapter XIX Distinguished Men of Clermont County, 1880. Transcribed by Heather Turner for Genealogy Trails; Isaac Ferguson DNA Project; BEHLING, Sam - RootWeb Leedom. < http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~sam/leedom.html >
- [S1003] Letter from Richard F. Oyler (San Clemente, California) to Aileen Whitt, 1 Feb 1991; #1003 - Ferguson, Isaac Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). Including photocopy of "Military Accounts: Militia", Records of the Comptroller General, RG-4, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for Isaac Ferguson, Disputes Rockey and Bancroft History of Clermont County biography and genealogy of Isaac Ferguson.
- [S765] J.L. Rockey and R.J. Bancroft, History of Clermont County Ohio (Philadelphia: L.H. Everts, 1880: Genealogy Trails History Group, 2016), Chapter XIX, Distinguished Men of Clermont County - Isaac Ferguson.
- [S766] Scott T.S. Trimble, The Two DUNHAM / DONHAM Ancestries Beginning in 1600s / 1700s America (America Online Genealogy: by the Author, 6 January 1995), Chapter Eighteen.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Leedom-3; accessed 17 Apr 2017; citing: homepages.rootsweb.com/~ski/katie/family%family%20pages/irish_john_leedom.htm; http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=25767337&pid=1711531086
- [S33] Yates Publishing, US Intnl Marriage Records, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Online subscription database. ancestry.com, Birth year: 1755; Birth city: Bucks; Birth state: PA.
- [S765] J.L. Rockey and R.J. Bancroft, History of Clermont County Ohio, pg. 177.
- [S765] J.L. Rockey and R.J. Bancroft, History of Clermont County Ohio.
- [S765] J.L. Rockey and R.J. Bancroft, History of Clermont County Ohio, Chapters XIV, XV.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.