(10 September 1811 - 4 November 1883)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||3rd great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S481] Massachusetts Vital and Town Records (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 27 3 1911). Facsimile edition, accessed online at ancestry.com 12 Sept. 2013, No. 111, Edward Harrigan, Margaret Finn.
- [S485] Massachusetts Vital and Town Records (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, unknown publish date). Facsimile edition, accessed online at ancestry.com 13 Sept. 2013, Deaths registered for the City of Taunton for the Year 1883, #367, Nov 4; gives name, age, place of birth & death, and occupation as well as parents' names.
- [S484] Nicholas Fane household, Census Returns of England and Wales, 1861, Surrey, England, population schedule, Common Side Road, Mitcham, Enumeration District 4 Croydon - Mitcham, Household Schedule No. 119; Kew, Richmond, Surrey, England: The National Archives. Class: RG 9; Piece: 452; Folio: 46; Page: 20; GSU roll: 542640 1861 England Census (database online) ancestry.com, Shows family name as "Fane" - names parents and children with places of birth, ages and occupations.
- [S787] Ancestry Family Trees, online at: ww.ancestry.com: Family Trees uploaded by various ancestry.com members. All data should be verified from documented sources..... some mambers provide better sourced information than others, but many use other ancestry family trees as their source - which when followed to the original tree is found to not be sourced at all;; Fehan Family Tree; submitted by mfehan_1; accessed 27 Apr 2018; name, event, date, location.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Memorial# 169957577; no photo; place of birth: Ireland.
- [S1114] Parish Register: Drumcolloger and Broadford; Dates: BAP Mar 4 1830 - Sept 30 1850 MARR Jan 24 1830- Sept 14 1850, Findmypast Limited, The Glebe, 6 Chapel Place, Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DQ; "Ireland Roman Catholic Parish Baptisms"; Limerick Diocese: accessed via findmypast.com Feb 2019; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S485] Massachusetts Vital and Town Records, Deaths registered for the City of Taunton for the Year 1883, #367, Nov 4; gives name, age, place of birth & death, and occupation.
- [S487] The Taunton Directory - 1885-6 (No. XVII.) (Boston: Sampson, Murdock, & Co., 1885). pg. 79.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com, Memorial# 169957577; no photo.
- [S489] John Murphy household, 1900 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 117 Washington St, Taunton Ward 3, Enumeration District 223, Page No. 198 A, Sheet No. 4, dwelling 44, family 72; Washington: National Archives. , shows names, relationships, birth dates, and places.
- [S486] Nicholas Fehan household, 1880 U.S. Census, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 111 Washington St., Taunton Ward 3, Enumeration District 121, Sheet No. 28, dwelling 188, family 303; Washington: National Archives. , shows names, relationships, birth dates, and places.
- [S488] The Taunton Directory - 1880 (Boston: Sampson, Murdock, & Co., 1880), the 1880 city directory names only Nicholas.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.