(8 November 1685 - 1749)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S34] York County, Pennsylvania, 1758-1800: First Moravian Church Records (Provo, Utah: The Generations Network, Inc.- online publication, 2000). Records transcribed from LDS Family History Library microfilm copies of church records for this locality. For more information, see the Family History Library Catalog .
- [S35] Ronald V. Jackson, compiler, Pennsylvania, Compiled Census and Census Substitutes Index, 1772-1890 (n.p.: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1999). Compiled and digitized by Mr. Jackson and AIS from microfilmed schedules of the U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses, and/or census substitutes.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S970] William Henry Egle, editor, Names of Foreigners Who Took the Oath of Allegiance to the Province and State of Pennsylvania 1727-1775, With the Foreign Arrivals, 1786-1808 (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: Edwin K. Meyers, State Printer, 1892), pg. 119-120; name, date, place.
- [S969] Joop Giesendanner, Compiler, Giesendanner - Family - Giezendanner, online at: http://www.getzendanner.com/; (Amsterdam, Holland), accessed Jan 2017, Ships 1735 Charles Town SC; voyage of billander Oliver.
- [S35] Ronald V. Jackson, Compiled Pennsylvania Census, 1772-1890, Residence date: 1735 Residence place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.