Franklin Germanus Etter
(7 August 1752 - 28 September 1828)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S984] Elizabeth Cleverly Etter widow of Lt. Franklin Germanus Etter, Pension Applications For Widows and Family of British Military Officers, W.O./42/60 - 11798, title, names, events, dates, relationships, locations (1829); The National Archives, Kew, Surrey, England.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 95(1941):234; Peter Etter interpreter in Braintree.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886), pg. 879.
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant: A Magazine of Pilgrim Genealogy and History (Boston, Massachusetts: Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants, 1899 -), 37 (1986):4; names, relationships, dates, events, places.
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant, 36 (1986):47; names, relationships, dates, events, places.
- [S947] Don Shankle, Compiler, Lunenburg County Births, Marriages and Deaths from Primary Sources, online at: http://rootsweb.ancestry.com/~canns/lunenburg/bmd.html; (Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia GenWeb Site), accessed Jan 2017, St Stephen's Anglican Church, Chester.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.