(19 July 1777 - 17 May 1853)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||4th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S107] Ronald V. Jackson - compiler, Ohio Census, 1790-1890 (n.p.: Accelerated Indexing Systems, unknown publish date). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999. Compiled and digitized by Mr. Jackson and AIS from microfilmed schedules of the U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses, and/or census substitutes.
- [S108] Index to the Compiled Military Service Records for the Volunteer Soldiers Who Served During the War of 1812 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, unknown publish date).
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1777; Birth city: Perth Amboy; Birth state: NJ.
- [S110] Edmund West, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Births, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Family Data Collection - Individual Records). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S1009] Nathaniel Donham Will (29 Sep 1812), Recorded August 1820; Last Will and Testament. Ohio, Clermont Co. Will Book B, pg 469; Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.Names, relationships.
- [S766] Scott T.S. Trimble, The Two DUNHAM / DONHAM Ancestries Beginning in 1600s / 1700s America (America Online Genealogy: by the Author, 6 January 1995), names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/; Data entered by volunteers and needs verification of sources, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-119; accessed 18 Apr 2017; citing: Donham TRIMBLE, Scott T. S. Dunham Family History , printed book © August 1995 online version © August 2000; United States Census, 1820, Ohio, Clermont, Ohio, United States, p. 73, Kezia Donham, 1820 - Kezia is over 45, and she lives with a 10-16 female (an unknown daughter?); GRAHAM, Martha Crosley. Charles Crosley Genealogy.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, includes photo of grave stone with age at death inscribed.
- [S1010] Patricia Junkin, DUNHAM-DONHAM: Dunham- Nathaniel in "Re: Dunham", message to dunham/donham list, 1 Aug 1997. Accessed: 3 Aug 1997, names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-119; accessed 18 Apr 2017; citing: GRAHAM, Martha Crosley. Charles Crosley Genealogy.
- [S1010] Patricia Junkin, DUNHAM-DONHAM: Dunham- Nathaniel in "Dunham-Donham List Comment," forum message 1 Aug 1997, names, relationships.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Online subscription database. ancestry.com, Elizabeth: birth date: 20 MAR 1780; birth place: Nottingham Township, Washington Co., Pennsylvania; death date: 6 November 1851; death place: Clermont Co., Ohio; marriage date: 1800.
- [S765] J.L. Rockey and R.J. Bancroft, History of Clermont County Ohio (Philadelphia: L.H. Everts, 1880: Genealogy Trails History Group, 2016), Chapters XIV, pg. 118.
- [S763] Ohio - Marriage Records - 1800-1850 Clermont County, Index to Marriage Record Books, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office. Unknown comments , performed Hulings/Tibbets marriage 1813 & King/Short marriage 1814.
- [S764] Abel Donham, Index : Clermont County, Ohio - Wills, Vol F-G, 1843-1856; 1853; Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office. Unknown comments , vol. G, pg. 142.
- [S766] Scott T.S. Trimble, DONHAM Family History.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.