( - after 28 March 1673)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1 Dec 1932/#2550; names, event, dates,, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 1:640; names, estimated year.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), July 1888; 42:259; Thomas Barrett and William Barrett; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1015] Benjamin Apthorp Gould, The Family of Zaccheus Gould of Topsfield (Lynne, Massachusetts: Thos. P. Nichols, 1895), names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1015] Benjamin Apthorp Gould, Gould of Topsfield, pg. 315; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1013] Lula May (Fenno) Woolson and Charles Amasa Woolson, The Woolson-Fenno ancestry and allied lines, with biographical sketches (Boston: author, 1907), pg. 123.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.