Jedediah Darling Jr.1
(28 March 1756 - say about September 1803)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- For reasons of clarity, here he is given the suffix of Jr. though no official records appear that way.
- [S205] Connecticut, Bolton Vital Records; Volume: 1, pg 247; microfilm copy from original town record.
- [S200] Letter from Suzanne Darling (Maryland 21794) to Sean C. Tracy, 25 April 1998; Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). Sources provided.
- [S913] Lisa Beth Darling, Compiler, Descendants of George Darling and Related Lines, online at: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=moonmistress&id=I1593; (RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project), accessed 12 Dec 2016, dates and names.
- [S554] O. Turner, Pioneer History of the Holland Purchase of Western New York (Buffalo: Jewett, Thomas & Co.; Geo. H. Derby & Co., 1850), pg. 469.
- [S546] Record of Service of Connecticut Men in the War of the Revolution (Hartford, Connecticut: Adjutants-General's Office, 1889), pg.13.
- [S546] Connecticut Men in the War of the Revolution, pg.384.
- [S551] Jedediah Darling household, 1790 U.S. Census, Bennington Co., Vermont, Pownal, page 2 of 3, 3rd column, 4th household from bottom, Washington: National Archives.
- [S553] Jedediah Darling household, 1800 U.S. Census, Oneida Co., New York, Augusta, page 13, line 4 from bottom of page; Washington: National Archives. , need to clarify family members with number and ages.
- [S524] Russell Darling Tombstone Photograph, #524 RD3-TSPhoto, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office; photographer Sean C. Tracy, confirms date of birth.
- [S552] Lyman Darling and Jane Wilson marriage, 15 July 1871, in Vermont Births, Marriages and Deaths to 2008 (accessed Mar 2015): online database New England Historic Genealogical Society, confirms Lyman's parents names and his year and place of birth.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.