(11 April 1730 - before 27 July 1798)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011), Middleborough, Massachusetts; pg. 205.
- [S547] Mayflower Births and Deaths: From the Files of George Ernest Bowman at the Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants: vols. 1 & 2 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company Inc., 1992), ppg. 154/155 Howland.
- [S200] Letter from Suzanne Darling (Maryland 21794) to Sean C. Tracy, 25 April 1998; Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). Sources provided.
- [S197] Descendants of George Darling and Katherine (Gridley) Darling, online at: http://home.earthlink.net/~anderson207/Darling.html; accessed: unknown date accessed.
- [S555] Albert C. Bates, Editor, Collections of the Connecticut Historical Society, Volume IX - Rolls of Connecticut Men in the French And Indian War, 1755-1762, 26 Volumes vols. (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut Historical Society, 1903), pg 122.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.