(circa 1817 - 7 October 1873)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||3rd great-granduncle of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S200] Letter from Suzanne Darling (Maryland 21794) to Sean C. Tracy, 25 April 1998; Paper Files of Sean C Tracy (Tracy Home Office). Sources provided.
- [S542] William Darling household, 1855 New York State Census, ErieCo., New York, population schedule, Town of Colden, Enumeration District Election District of the town, Sheet 30, dwelling 268, family 268.
- [S637] William Darling household, 1860 U.S. Census, Erie Co., New York, population schedule, Colden, Enumeration District Colden P.O., Sheet no. 116 (written); 834 (stamped), line 31, dwelling 940, family 926; Washington: National Archives.
- [S541] William Darling household, 1850 U.S. Census - Population and Agricultural Schedule, Erie Co., New York, population schedule, Colden, dwelling 1081, family 1104. Washington: National Archives.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Alburtus Darling - Griffins Mills Cemetery - Find A Grave Memorial # 53076240.
- [S903] Russell Darling household, 1820 U.S. Census, Niagara, New York, Aurora, page no. 208A, line no. 1; Washington: National Archives.
- [S538] Russel Darling will (22 March 1845), Russel Darling Last Will and Testament, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S539] Russel Darling Estate Papers, Estate Papers, June 1851, Erie Co. Estate Papers Case No. 4885, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office, pg4: Rowland Letson Jr. affidavit.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.