( - after 8 May 1691)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985) Digitized by americanancestors.org - subscription database. 2:1225; names, event, date, location.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 167:15-22; Stanley E. Pratt, Richard Pratt of Maldon, Essex, and Malden, Massachusetts; names, events, dates, relationships, locations;.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 9:170;Early records of Boston; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 10:233;Early records of Malden:ITAL]; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S967] Robert Charles Anderson, compiler, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635. Volumes I-VII (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2009), Volume III, G-H : 260; Gersham Hawkes.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.