(circa 1687 - after 1742)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/; Data entered by volunteers and needs verification of sources, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-11; accessed 18 Apr 2017; citing:.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-129; accessed 19 Apr 2017; citing: Skordas, Gust, editor. The Early Settlers of Maryland: an Index to Names of Immigrants, Compiled from Records of Land Patents, 1633-1680, in the Hall of Records, Annapolis, Maryland. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1968. 525p. Repr. 1986, p. 116; US Quaker Meeting Records; New Jersey Abstract of Wills.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Shinn-595; accessed 19 Apr 2017; citing: GRAHAM, Martha Crosley Jane Garwood from England < http://www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/garwood/245/ >; "Pedigree Resource File," database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.2.1/SPXN-XN1 : accessed 2014-09-25), entry for John /Crosby/.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-67; accessed 18 Apr 2017;.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-422; accessed 18 Apr 2017;.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.