(circa 1756 - )
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S135] American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI) (Middletown, Connecticut, USA: Godfrey Memorial Library, unknown publish date).
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/; Data entered by volunteers and needs verification of sources, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-28; accessed 18 Apr 2017; citing: COPE, Gilbert Genealogy of the Sharpless family, descended from John and Jane Sharples, settlers near Chester, Pennsylvania, 1682 publishd 1887, p. 159. Source of information regarding Crum Crick; Wills: Abstracts and Administrations 1713-1825: Chester Co, PA (Will Book C, pages 200-299). Crosby, John. Ridley. October 15, 1750. C. 247; U.S., Hinshaw Index to Selected Quaker Records, 1680-1940, Vol. 1, p. 54 - Charles Crosly m. Hannah, 1. Elizabeth 3-0-1795, 2. John 8-22-1717, 3. Samuel 8-31-1732; Pennsylvania, Compiled Marriage Records, 1700-1821 - Alice Mahlen, Marriage Date May 1747, Marriage Place Pennsylvania, Spouse's Name John Crosly; WikiTree profile Crosley-28 created through the import of FOWLER FAMILY TREE.ged on Apr 6, 2012 by Catherine Morgan. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Catherine and others.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Malin-89; accessed 18 Apr 2017; citing: Pennsylvania, Marriage Records, 1700-1821, Alice Mahlen and John Crosly, Marriage Date May 1747; Maln Genealogy.
- [S766] Scott T.S. Trimble, The Two DUNHAM / DONHAM Ancestries Beginning in 1600s / 1700s America (America Online Genealogy: by the Author, 6 January 1995), gives this alternate surname spelling.
- [S988] WikiTree, online at: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Crosley-119; accessed 18 Apr 2017; citing: Donham TRIMBLE, Scott T. S. Dunham Family History , printed book © August 1995 online version © August 2000; United States Census, 1820, Ohio, Clermont, Ohio, United States, p. 73, Kezia Donham, 1820 - Kezia is over 45, and she lives with a 10-16 female (an unknown daughter?); GRAHAM, Martha Crosley. Charles Crosley Genealogy.
- [S1007] Patricia Junkin, "Re: Dunham," e-mail message to Gratia S. Mahony and cc SCTracy, 16 Nov 1997, names son of Mary Dunham Lee; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1733; Birth city: Woodbridge; Birth state: NJ.
- [S1009] Nathaniel Donham Will (29 Sep 1812), Recorded August 1820; Last Will and Testament. Ohio, Clermont Co. Will Book B, pg 469; Paper Files of Sean C Tracy, Tracy Home Office.Names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1009] Nathaniel Donham Will Ohio, Clermont Co. Will Book B, pg 469; names, relationships.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.