(circa 1715 - 17 October 1760)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
- Agnes Crawford+ (c. 1740 - aft 20 Nov 1796); This father-daughter relationship is strongly suggested, if not confirmed, by the fact that at about the time of Samuel's death Agnes and James Martin named one of their sons "Samuel Crawford Martin: (b. 28 Oct 1760)4
Sources - Citations
- [S811] Vital Records of Rutland, Massachusetts, To the end of the year 1849 (Worcester, Massachusetts: Franklin P. Rice, 1905), names, date, residences, Samuel - Newton, Sarah - Rutland.
- [S153] Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1904), Newton Marriages pg 205.
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 27 Jul 1932 #1960; names, events, dates, relationships, locations, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S146] Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records - Statewide Slip Index (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, unknown publish date). Citing Wallingford, Connecticut Records; Birth - Marriage - Death;, v.14 pg.502 - Barbour pg. 216.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.