(circa 1740 - after 20 November 1796)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||5th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
|Father||Samuel Crawford (c. 1715 - 17 Oct 1760); This father-daughter relationship is strongly suggested, if not confirmed, by the fact that at about the time of Samuel's death Agnes and James Martin named one of their sons "Samuel Crawford Martin: (b. 28 Oct 1760)3|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S146] Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records - Statewide Slip Index (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut State Library, unknown publish date). Citing Wallingford, Connecticut Records; Birth - Marriage - Death;, v.14 pg.502 - Barbour pg. 216.
- [S702] Connecticut Vital Records to 1870, online at: American Ancestors.org: Sept. 2015. From original typescripts, Lucius Barnes Barbour Collection, 1928.
- [S307] “Vital Records of Northampton, Massachusetts.” Corbin Collection Volume 1: Records of Hampshire County, Massachusetts., 1 vols. (Boston, Mass: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2003). Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008., parents marriage date and location.
- [S146] Barbour, Wallingford, 13:558.
- [S807] Joseph Perkins Beach, Author and Compiler, History of Cheshire, Connecticut from 1694 to 1840 : Including Prospect, Which, As Columbia Parish, Was A Part of Cheshire Until 1829 (Cheshire, Connecticut: Lady Fenwick Chapter, D.A.R., 1912), pg 564 - Cheshire, gives date as 8 March 1758.
- [S337] Families of Ancient New Haven (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008). Online database - www.AmericanAncestors.org.; Originally published as New Haven genealogical magazine. vols. I-VIII. Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus. 8 vols. Rome, New York: Clarence D. Smith, 1923-1932., pg. 1150 - Martin - names, dates, places - from Wallingford Vital Records.
- [S432] James Martin household, 1790 U.S. Census, Montgomery Co., New York, Chemung, page 75, line nos. 34 & 35; Washington: National Archives. Originally viewed and transcribed by SCT, 16 Oct 1998, at National Archives, Washington D.C., Series M637, Roll#6, James, line 34; Robert, line 35.
- [S146] Barbour, Wallingford, Barbour pg. 216.
- [S146] Barbour, Wallingford, Barbour pg. 215.
- [S702] Barbour Collection, online at: American Ancestors.org, Cheshire Town Records pg.512.
- [S702] Barbour Collection, online at: American Ancestors.org, Cheshire Town Records pg.464.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.