Laurence Irvin Corkum1
(13 November 1916 - 3 January 2002)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
Laurence Irvin Corkum
1916 - 2002
High School Portrait
|Relationship||Grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S814] U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database.
- [S814] Social Security Applications and Claims Index, names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S927] Laurence Corkum,"Beneficiary Identification Records Locator Subsystem (BIRLS) Death File", U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; www.ancestry.com; unknown repository address, birth and death dates.
- [S511] The Payzant And Allied Jess and Juhan Families In North America (Wollastan, Massachusetts: by the Compiler, 1970), Date and place of birth.
- [S478] Massachusetts Vital records Index to Marriages [1916-1970] (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, unknown publish date). Facsimile edition, accessed online at ancestry.com 11 Sept. 2013, Index to Marriages - North Attleborough 1944, Vol. 61, Pg. 407.
- [S464] Recollections of Lynne Helen Corkum tracy (unknown informant address), information given to Sean C. Tracy. Conversation, She and her husband were present at the time of her father's death.
- [S920] "Laurence Irvin Corkum", Hartford Courant, Hartford, Connecticut, 6 January 2002, names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S464] Recollections, Lynne Helen Corkum tracy, attended inurnment.
- [S928] Laurence Corkum,"Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, 1938-1946 [Archival Database]", Records of the National Archives and Records Administration, Record Group 64; www.ancestry.com; unknown repository address.
- [S927] Laurence Corkum,"BIRLS Death File."
- [S924] Chesley D. Corkum household, 1920 U.S. Census, Middlesex, Massachusetts, population schedule, 38 School St., Everett Ward 5, Enumeration District 0139, Sheet Sheet No. 6 B, lines 70-76, dwelling not listed, family 158; Washington: National Archives. , names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S925] Raymond L. Hatch household, 1930 U.S. Census, Hartford Co., Connecticut, population schedule, 52 Preston St., Hartford, Enumeration District 2-50, Page No. 254, Sheet No. 6 A, dwelling 61, family 116; Washington: National Archives. , names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S926] Raymond Hatch household, 1940 U.S. Census, Hartford Co., California, population schedule, 90 Phelps St., East Hartford, Enumeration District 2-51, Sheet no. 3 B, line 41-48, dwelling 48, family Hatch; Washington: National Archives. , names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S464] Recollections, Lynne Helen Corkum tracy, names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S922] Lynne Helene Corkum, Certificate of Registration of Baptism, Birth Certificate, Book 14, Page 112, No. 686; unknown location (dated 16 November 1944): names, relationships, dates, locations.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.