Chesley DeLacy Corkum1
(11 October 1872 - 23 October 1960)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
Chesley De Lacy Corkum
1873 - 1960
|Relationship||Great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S933] United States, Selective Service System, "World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917 - 1918 "; For Chesley DeLacy Corkum, serial no. 5 80, order no. 2531, Local Draft Board, State Armory, Everett, Mass.; (Washington, D.C.:National Archives and Records Administration) microfilm publication M1509; Roll: 1685172. Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database. Names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S934] Chesley Delaney Corkum, Certified Copy of Birth Record (14 July 1950), from: Liber 172, Folio 495 (11 October 1872), Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office, 1872 Date and place of birth.
- [S511] The Payzant And Allied Jess and Juhan Families In North America (Wollastan, Massachusetts: by the Compiler, 1970), 1872 Date and place of birth.
- [S11] United States Selective Service System, World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, unknown publish date). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005., Birth date: 11 Oct 1873; Registration Location: Everett, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts.
- [S932] Chesley DeLacy Corkum and Helena Jane Warnock marriage, 13 December 1899, in New England, United Methodist Church Records, 1787–1922: www.ancestry.com, unknown repository address, names, dates, locations.
- [S511] Payzant and Allied Jess and Juhan Families, Data of bride and groom.
- [S929] Connecticut Department of Health, Compiler, Connecticut Death Index, 1949-2001 (Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut Department of Health, 2001). Ancestry.com. Subscription Online Database; accessed Jan 2017, age, place and death dates.
- [S511] Payzant and Allied Jess and Juhan Families, pg 290.
- [S9] Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Boston, Massachusetts, 1891-1943, Micropublication T843. RG085, 454 rolls; (Washington D.C.: National Archives), Arrival date: 15 Oct 1896; Arrival place: Boston, Massachusetts; Departure place: Yarmouth, Nova Scotia; Birth date: abt 1874;.
- [S932] Methodist Church Records: www.ancestry.com, 26 yrs; Carpenter.
- [S924] Chesley D. Corkum household, 1920 U.S. Census, Middlesex, Massachusetts, population schedule, 38 School St., Everett Ward 5, Enumeration District 0139, Sheet Sheet No. 6 B, lines 70-76, dwelling not listed, family 158; Washington: National Archives. , occupation.
- [S12] Census of Canada, 1881, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah) Accessed: 2 Jan 2017, Census Place: Canning, Kings, Nova Scotia; Roll: C_13173; Pages: 9, 10; Family No: 39; names, relationships, places, dates.
- [S8] Census of Canada, 1891, online at: http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/census-1891; accessed: unknown date accessed, Birth date: abt 1873 Birth place: Nova Scotia; Residence date: 1891; Residence place: Kings, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- [S8] Census of Canada, 1891, online at: http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/census-1891, Nova Scotia, Dist. 37 Kings, S,District 4 Scotch Bay, pg. 17, family 76, lines 1-5.
- [S931] Chesley Corkum household, 1900 U.S. Census, Suffolk Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 817 Broadway Chelsea Ward 3, Enumeration District 1564, Page Sheet No. 16 B, dwelling 171, family 316; Washington: National Archives. , names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S930] William H. Warnock and Chesley D. Corkum households, 1910 U.S. Census, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts, population schedule, 21 Corey St., Everett, Enumeration District 812, Sheet no. 16 B, lines 55 - 62, dwelling 257, families 395 & 396; Washington: National Archives. , names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S924] Chesley D. Corkum household, 1920 U.S. Census, Middlesex, Massachusetts, names, relationships, dates, locations.
- [S814] U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database. Names, relationships, dates, locations.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.