(25 September 1645 - 10 September 1740)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S1020] Vital Records of Salem, Massachusetts : To The End Of The Year 1849 : Volume I. - Births (Salem, Massachusetts: Essex Institute Press, 1916), I:207; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S1019] George Norbury Mackenzie and Nelson Osgood Rhoades, Editors, Colonial Families of the United States of America: in Which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families Who Settled in the American Colonies From the Time of the Settlement of Jamestown, 13th May, 1607, to the Battle of Lexington, 19th April, 1775, 7 vols. (Baltimore, Maryland: The Seaforth Press, 1907; reprint Baltimore: Inc. Genealogical Publishing Co., 1966, 1995), 1:104; Cooke. names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S50] William Montgomery Clemens, Compiler, American Marriages Before 1699 (Pompton Lakes, New Jersey: Biblio Co., 1926). ALL DATES AND PLACES NEED VERIFICATION.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.