(18 April 1713 - 16 March 1802)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||6th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S26] Probate Index, Norfolk County, Massachusetts; Vol 2, L - Z (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1910).
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1932:Nov9: Note#2550: Early Braintree Births. Part V; names, events, date, relationships, locations,, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S966] Colonial Collegians: Biographies of Those Who Attended American Colleges before the War for Independence, (Online database. AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society) , Harvard:3968; names, events, dates, places, relationships.
- [S963] Quincy, MA: Vital and Church Records, 1672-1870, (From original records held at the Randolph Town Hall. Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society; Unpublished transcription by Waldo C. Sprague from original records, donated from the estate of Mr. Sprague to NEHGS in 1962), names, relationships, dates, events, places.
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant: A Magazine of Pilgrim Genealogy and History (Boston, Massachusetts: Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants, 1899 -), 37 (1986):4; names, relationships, dates, events, places.
- [S26] Probate Index, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, Death place: Norfolk Co., Massachusetts; Residence place: Quincy.
- [S963] Quincy: Vital and Church Records, 1672-1870, Online database. AmericanAncestors.org, Deaths 1802, pg.5; name, date, place.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial# 67469377 - Photo.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886), pg. 481.
- [S966] Colonial Collegians, Online database. AmericanAncestors.org, Harvard: 3968; Joseph Cleverly (Harvard, 1733).
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant, 35 (1985):152; names, relationships, dates, events, places.
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant, 35 (1985):45; names, relationships, dates, events, places.
- [S964] Mayflower Descendant, 36 (1986):45; names, relationships, dates, events, places.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.