(23 February 1633 - 5 May 1703)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S835] England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013), FHL Film Number:1042025.
- [S648] James Savage, Editor Compiler, A Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England, Showing Three Generations of Those Who Came Before May, 1692, on the Basis of Farmer's Register (In Four Volumes), 4 vols. (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1860), 1:408,409; names, dates, events, relationships, places.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 16:54; Abstracts of Early Wills.
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1985) Digitized by americanancestors.org - subscription database. Pg.162.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 37 (1883):287; Braintree Records of Boston as communicated by Samuel A. Bates, Esq., Town Clerk of Braintree, Mass.
- [S967] Robert Charles Anderson, compiler, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635. Volumes I-VII (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2009), 6(R-S):511-512; marriage inferred from Robt. Stevens' will.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial# 21354786 - Photo; name, event, date, location.
- [S646] Clarence A. Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, pg.162; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S918] Alicia Crane Williams, Compiler, Early New England Families, 1641 - 1700, Original Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2013, online at: https://www.americanancestors.org/databases/early-new-england-families-1641-1700/; (New England Historic Genealogical Society), Joshua Hobart (m. 1637); pg. 4.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Massachusetts Town Records, 1620-1988, Boston Marriages 1649 - 1800; pg.22.
- [S985] John Langdon Sibley, Biographical Sketches of Graduates of Harvard University, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, 3 vols. (Cambridge, Massachusetts: Massachusetts Historical Society, 1873-: Charles William Sever - University Bookstore), v.I, pg. 296 - Glover; names, event, date, location.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Massachusetts Town Records, 1620-1988, Boston - Births, Marriages and Death; pg.37.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com, Find A Grave Memorial# 18983876 - Photo.
- [S986] John Farmer, A Genealogical Register of the First Settlers of New-England: Containing an Alphabetical List of the... to which are added various genealogical and biographical notes, collected from ancient records, manuscripts, and printed works (Lancaster, Massachusetts: Carter, Andrews, & Co., 1829), pg.62; name, event, date, location.
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1932:Nov9: Note#2550: Early Braintree Births. Part V; names, marriage inferred, relationships, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 37:29; Braintree Records; dates recorded O.S. and converted.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 37:30; Braintree Records; dates recorded O.S. and converted.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 59:155; Records of First Church at Braintree; names, dates, relationships.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 37:164; Braintree Records; dates recorded O.S. and converted.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 59:156; Records of First Church at Braintree; names, dates, relationships.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.