(8 October 1667 - 23 September 1725)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S963] Quincy, MA: Vital and Church Records, 1672-1870, (From original records held at the Randolph Town Hall. Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society; Unpublished transcription by Waldo C. Sprague from original records, donated from the estate of Mr. Sprague to NEHGS in 1962), names, relationships, dates, events, places.
- [S954] New England Historic Genealogical Register (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1847-), 37:29; Braintree Records; dates recorded O.S. and converted.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial# 18983876 - Photo.
- [S975] The Essex Genealogist (Journal) (Essex, Massachusetts: The Essex Society of Genealogists, 1981-), 8:70; names, dates, event, relationships, places.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), 1:334; names, dates, relationships, location.
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1932:Nov9: Note#2550: Early Braintree Births. Part V; names, marriage inferred, relationships, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011), Cohasset Deaths pg.196; name, event, date, place.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886).
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 59:274; Records of First Church at Braintree; names, dates, relationships.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1932:Nov9: Note#2550: Early Braintree Births. Part V; names, events, date, relationships, locations,.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 59:361; Records of First Church at Braintree; names, dates, relationships.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1932:Nov9: Note#2550: Early Braintree Births. Part V; names, events, 7 Jul 1700, relationships, locations,.
- [S954] NEHGS - Register, 59:365; Records of First Church at Braintree; names, dates, relationships.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.