(1592 - 19 February 1672)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S268] Ron V. Jackson - compiler, Massachusetts Census, 1790-1890 (n.p.: Accelerated Indexing Systems, unknown publish date). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1999. Compiled and digitized by Mr. Jackson and AIS from microfilmed schedules of the U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses, and/or census substitutes.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S266] Alexander Chalmers, The General Biographical Dictionary (London: J. Nichols and Son, 1812) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database.
- [S267] Leslie Stephen Editor, Dictionary of National Biography (London: Smith, Elder, and Co., 1885 - 1900). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010; Indexed by Ancestry World Archives Project contributors.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010.
- [S212] Genealogical Society of Utah - Compiler, British Isles Vital Records Index, 2nd Edition: England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, Intellectual Reserve, copyright 2002). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.
- [S265] J. A. Venn, Compiler, Alumni Cantabrigienses (Cambridge University Alumni, 1261-1900) (London: Cambridge University Press, 1922-1954) Digitized by ancestry.com - subscription database.
- [S147] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Marriages, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah).
- [S185] Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772–1934 - Index (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2009, 2010). Index entries derived from digital copies of original and compiled records.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.