Samuel Calkins Sr.1,2,3
(16 October 1663 - 29 December 1755)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||8th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1663; Birth city: Norwich; Birth state: CT.
- [S256] Bradley Genealogy & Ancestors, online at: http://www.ancestors-genealogy.com/bradley/i0000078.htm#i77; accessed: Oct 2017.
- [S196] David Pane-Joyce - Compiler, online http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/report/, D. Pane-Joyce (online publication), updated Sep 2012.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.