Samuel Calkins Jr.1
(17 October 1699 - 29 December 1755)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||7th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002).
- [S253] Ancestry of Elder John Stronge, online at: http://strongfamilyofamerica.org/elder-john-strong/; accessed: 14 May 2014 & 12 Oct 2017. These are data compiled on the web pages of the Strong Family Association of America: strongfamilyofamerica.org
accessed 14 May 2014 & 12 Oct 2017
The site gives Source and Reliability Ratings to each piece of data.
- [S196] David Pane-Joyce - Compiler, online http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/report/, D. Pane-Joyce (online publication), updated Sep 2012.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Marriage date: 3 Jun 1725; Marriage place: Hebron.
- [S885] Truman C. White, Editor, Our County And Its People : A Descriptive Work on Erie County New York, Two vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: The Boston History Company, 1898), pg. 162 and pg. 500.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.