(8 April 1603 - June 1690)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S278] Frances Manwaring Caulkins, History of Norwich Connecticut: From its possession by the Indians to the year 1866 (Hartford: The Author, 1866), "The name appears on the early records, written indifferently, with or without the u, and with or without the final s."
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S259] Ronald V. Jackson - compiler, Connecticut Census, 1790-1890 (USA: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Compiled and digitized by Mr. Jackson and AIS from microfilmed schedules of the U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses, and/or census substitutes.
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: New London, Connecticut; Year: 1638; Page Number: .
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources.
- [S260] Janet and Robert Wolfe Genealogy, online at: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bobwolfe/gen/person/p2244.htm; accessed: unknown date accessed, Birth date & Location.
- [S196] David Pane-Joyce - Compiler, online http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/gen/report/, D. Pane-Joyce (online publication), updated Sep 2012.
- [S256] Bradley Genealogy & Ancestors, online at: http://www.ancestors-genealogy.com/bradley/i0000078.htm#i77; accessed: Oct 2017.
- [S260] Janet and Robert Wolfe Genealogy, online at: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bobwolfe/gen/person/p2244.htm, Adds month to year of death.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: New London, Connecticut; Year: 1638;.
- [S356] Joshua (Attawanhood) Uncas, "Will of Joshua Uncas", New England Historical and Genealogical Register vol. 13. pp 235 - 237 (July 1859): pg. 236.
- [S357] Eastmill.com; John Sulyard Knight and Ann Andrews, online at , search page for: "Joshua."
- [S278] Frances Manwaring Caulkins, History of Norwich Connecticut, pg. 60, citing a quotation from manuscript of Rev. Dr. Lord, pastor of the First Church of Norwich.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.