(1 October 1620 - 20 March 1694)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S149] Mike Cattin - Compiler, online at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=mdcattin&id=I2231 (RootsWeb's World Connect Project GEDCOMs), downloaded 23 Jan 2006.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633. Volumes I-III (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), vol I, pg 334-338.
- [S261] Clarence A. Torry, New England Marriages Prior to 1700 (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004), Second Supplement, pg. 11; source is: TAG 67:67.
- [S210] Find A Grave, online at findagrave.com; Photographs and data are submitted by volunteer members - Text only data should be confirmed by additional sources, Find A Grave Memorial #75075983 for Johanna Blott Lovett - gives date and place.
- [S845] Thomas W. Baldwin, Compiler, Vital Records of Mendon, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston: Wright & Potter Printing Company, 1920), pg. 480.
- [S849] A Report of the Record Commissioners, Containing the Roxbury Land and Church Records (Boston: City of Boston, 1880), pg. 77.
- [S847] Frank Farnsworth Starr, Compiler, Various Ancestral Lines of James Goodwin and Lucy (Morgan) Goodwin of Hartford, Connecticut : Vol.II : Morgan Lines (Hartford, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Press, 1915), v.II, ppg. 193-201.
- [S846] Daniel Lovet will (26 December 1691), Daniel Lovet Last Will and Testament, Digital Files of Sean C. Tracy, Tracy Home Office.
- [S980] Samuel A. Bates, Editor, Records of the Town of Braintree : 1640 to 1793 (Randolph, Massachusetts: Daniel H. Hunford, Printer, 1886), pg. 631; Births, Marriages and Deaths.
- [S845] Thomas W. Baldwin, Vital Records of Mendon, death pg. 341 notated that source for entry was Middlesex Co. Records.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.