John Bishop Sr.1
( - January 1660)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Compiler, The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1994-2002), Guilford Vital Records 1639-1850 pg. 26; vol. A, pg. 121.
- [S150] Lorraine Cook, Barbour Collection, Guilford Vital Records 1639-1850.
- [S656] Bernard Christian Steiner, Compiler, A History of the Plantation of Menunkatuck and of the Original Town of Guilford, Connecticut, Comprising the Present Towns of Guilford and Madison (Baltimore, Maryland: By the Author, 1897), pg. 45; gives wife's name as "Ann."
- [S656] Bernard Christian Steiner, History of Original Town of Guilford, pg. 45.
- [S656] Bernard Christian Steiner, History of Original Town of Guilford, pg. 25.
- [S656] Bernard Christian Steiner, History of Original Town of Guilford, pg. 29.
- [S645] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633. Volumes I-III (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995), Detailed Entry for George Steele.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.