(before 2 June 1611 - 11 September 1689)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File (Salt Lake City, Utah: Heritage Consulting - online publication, 2003). Online publication: Ancestry.com.
- [S1019] George Norbury Mackenzie and Nelson Osgood Rhoades, Editors, Colonial Families of the United States of America: in Which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families Who Settled in the American Colonies From the Time of the Settlement of Jamestown, 13th May, 1607, to the Battle of Lexington, 19th April, 1775, 7 vols. (Baltimore, Maryland: The Seaforth Press, 1907; reprint Baltimore: Inc. Genealogical Publishing Co., 1966, 1995), 1:104; Cooke. names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S286] Massachusetts, Marriages, 1633-1850 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Family History Library, unknown publish date). With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah OR: an Online publication at Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005, Marriage date: 1 Jun 1639 Marriage place: Salem, Essex, Massachusetts.
- [S50] William Montgomery Clemens, Compiler, American Marriages Before 1699 (Pompton Lakes, New Jersey: Biblio Co., 1926). ALL DATES AND PLACES NEED VERIFICATION., Marriage date: June 1639 Marriage place: Plymouth, Mass.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Boston, Massachusetts; Year: 1635; Page Number: .
- [S1020] Vital Records of Salem, Massachusetts : To The End Of The Year 1849 : Volume I. - Births (Salem, Massachusetts: Essex Institute Press, 1916), I:206; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1020] Salem Vital Records, I:207; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S1020] Salem Vital Records, I:206; names, events, date shown as Sept. 1658, relationships, locations.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.