(1626 - 29 August 1684)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||9th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S114] Steve Newton - Compiler, Compiler, My Ancestry - Martha Martin, online at: GEDCOM at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3184789&id=I3247; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 16 April 2006.
- [S185] Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772–1934 - Index (Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2009, 2010). Index entries derived from digital copies of original and compiled records.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: New Haven, Connecticut; Year: 1642; Page Number: .
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S137] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Deaths, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S109] Family Data Collection - Individual Records, (Online subscription database. Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com Operations, Provo, Utah); These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources. Birth year: 1621; Birth city: New Haven; Birth state: CT.
- [S957] "Genealogical", Boston Evening Transcript, (1911-1914), Boston, Massachusetts 1923:May 2; #176; citing Savage and others; names, events, dates, relationships, locations, (Digitized copies of complete page, archived by American Ancestors ) AmericanAncestors.org.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1927:Jan 26; #4827.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1923:May 2; #176; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1927:Jan 26; #4827; names, events, dates, relationships, locations.
- [S957] Various, ”Transcript - Genealogy Columns”, 1911-1914, 1927:Jan 26; #4827; name, event, date, location.
- [S816] William Richard Cutter A.M., Editor Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of the State of Connecticut : A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Building of a Nation, 3 vols. (New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1911), vol. II pg.224 names and date.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.