Annetje (Annette) Barentse1,2
(1611 - 6 June 1662)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandmother of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S171] Dan McCorkendale - Compiler, Compiler, McCorkendale-Hatfield Gedcom, online at: AHNENTAFEL at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=danmar&id=I09058; (RootsWeb's World Connect Project), accessed 30 Jul 2005.
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File (Salt Lake City, Utah: Heritage Consulting - online publication, 2003). Online publication: Ancestry.com.
- [S161] National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Compiler, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, online www.ancestry.com, (Louisville, Kentucky), Various Applicants, on Microfilm, 508 rolls.
- [S147] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Marriages, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah).
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: New York, New York; Year: 1637; Page Number: .
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.