(1620 or 1624 - 5 May 1703)
If you arrived here linked from another page or as the result of a web search, you might benefit from making a visit to our page, ABOUT USING THIS SITE
|Relationship||10th great-grandfather of The 3 Tracys|
Sources - Citations
- [S33] Yates Publishing, Compiler, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Provo, Utah: Ancestry.com Operations Inc. - Online Publication, 2004). A collection of records extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases - all data should be verified for accuracy by other sources., Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Compilers, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 (Collections by Town) (Provo, Utah: Holbrook Research Institute, 2011).
- [S50] William Montgomery Clemens, Compiler, American Marriages Before 1699 (Pompton Lakes, New Jersey: Biblio Co., 1926). ALL DATES AND PLACES NEED VERIFICATION.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Editor, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s (Farmington Hills, Michigan: Gale Research, 2012). Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010., Place: Massachusetts; Year: 1643; Page Number: .
- [S137] Edmund West - compiler, Compiler, Family Data Collection - Deaths, online at: www.ancestry.com; (Online publication - Provo, Utah). These records consist of information of varying accuracy and need confirmation from original sources.
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File (Salt Lake City, Utah: Heritage Consulting - online publication, 2003). Online publication: Ancestry.com.
- [S33] Yates Publishing, US Intnl Marriage Records, Birth date: 1624; Marriage date: 1644.
- [S164] Heritage Consulting, The Millennium File, Birth date: 1620; Birth place: Sterling, Scottland; Death date: 5 May 1703; Death place: Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts, USA.
- [S50] William Montgomery Clemens, American Marriages Before 1699, Marriage date: 18 March 1644; Marriage place: Windsor, Conn.
- [S16] Jay and Delene Holbrook, Massachusetts Town Records, 1620-1988, Death date: 5 May 1703 Death place: Northampton, Massachusetts.
- [S192] P. William Filby, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: Massachusetts; Year: 1643.
- [S506] Alfred Mudge, Memorials: Being a Genealogical, Biographical and Historical Account of the Name of Mudge In America, From 1638 to 1668 (Boston: By the Author, 1868).
- [S652] William Richard Cutter A.M., Editor Compiler, Genealogical and Family History of Central New York. A Record of the Achievements of Her People in the Making of a Commonwealth and the Building of a Nation, 3 vols. (New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1912), pg. 227.
Facts cannot be copyrighted; please feel free to copy names, dates and places. But just those facts. The goal has been to record accurate data; still, accuracy is not guaranteed and you should verify all data before you use it.
Everything else within these pages is copyrighted. Your respect of my copyrights is greatly appreciated.